November 12, 2019
Posted by: cbtkeadmin
Therapeutic Counselling in Nairobi – CBT Kenya
Those who engage in talk therapy and commit to seeing it through bring about personal emotional growth and a more satisfying life. Maybe it’s been a while since you felt like yourself. And maybe, because of these feelings, you feel alone. You don’t want to talk to your friends about it; they might not understand. Or maybe you tried to talk to your friends and all you got in response was advice that didn’t help.
Why the Therapy Talk?
- You would like to end a pattern of self-sabotaging behaviour that holds you back from achieving more in your love relations or work-life.
- You deny yourself the experience of true intimacy with another, for reasons that you don’t understand and can’t seem to prevent.
- Probably you behave in ways that preclude the possibility of joyful living, for example repeatedly choosing narcissistic personalities with whom you fall in love.
- Maybe you suffer from recurring symptoms of anxiety or depression for which you would like understanding and symptom relief without the use of medication.
Can you benefit from therapy?
At times extremely painful feelings, embarrassing or shameful fantasies, and troubling memories will arise during the course of therapy.
They all demand the courage to confront, explore, understand, and resolve them. A lot of people have benefited and can advise you to see a therapist if need be. When you work with a trained mental health professional it will help you:
- Feel empowered. Probably the best benefit of starting individual therapy is the feeling of taking back control over your life. Once you start working with a therapist, you take back control of yourself and where you’re going, and it feels like you can do anything.
- Improve relationships. You might lash out when your anxiety flares, saying or doing things that hurt your loved ones. Friends and family might start to feel rejected or hurt and pull away. When you start working with a therapist, he or she can help you feel better and improve your relationships with others.
- Learn tools to handle emotions and problems. Sometimes, due to various reasons, there are areas of life that feel harder to handle than others.
Whatever inspires your desire for change; we are ready to provide comprehensive therapy services to assist you with your journey toward positive change and growth. We have many years of experience helping clients with proven, practical and eclectic therapy techniques, delivered with knowledge and compassion
If you haven’t been feeling like yourself and you could use a fresh perspective about what you’re dealing with, then now is the time to find a good therapist.
At CBT Kenya, we have well–trained therapists that are ready to listen to you. Get in touch with us on 0739 935 333/0756 454 585, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website for more details.